The Bard Medical Carson 2-Way Latex Foley Coude Catheter 5cc is clinically proven to reduce catheter-associated urinary tract infections. Incorporating a technologically-advanced formulation consisting of Bacti-guard®* silver alloy coating and Bard® hydrogel, the Bardex® I.C. Foley catheter dramatically reduces bacterial adherence and minimizes biofilm formation. Used for post-TURP hemostasis with a medium length tip with 2 staggered eyes. The staggered eyes help maintain tip strength for ease of insertion. A short profile, round balloon delivers pressure to the prostate under traction to arrest post-surgical bleeding with minimal shape deformation.
- Reduces bacterial adherence.
- Minimizes biofilm formation.
- Inhibits migration of pathogens into the bladder.
- Preserves the integrity of the urethral mucosa.
- Clinically proven to reduce catheter-associated urinary tract infections.
- Available in a full line of Foley catheters including 2-way, 3-way, pediatric, and specialty Foley catheters.
- Contains 1 Bard Medical Carson 2-Way Latex Foley Coude Catheter 5cc - 20 FR.
|Bard Medical Carson 2-Way Latex Foley Coude Catheter 5cc |
|BA0168SI14 ||570168SI14 - 14 FR |
|BA0168SI16 ||570168SI16 - 16 FR |
|BA0168SI18 ||570168SI18 - 18 FR |
|BA0168SI20 ||570168SI20 - 20 FR |
Physician Order: This item requires a physician order, please provide your physician's information during checkout. At this time we are unable to ship this product to North Dakota.