Bard Medical Red Lubricath Catheter 5cc 20 FR Each
Item #: BA0196L20
The Bard Medical Red Lubricath Catheter 5cc - 20 FR is clinically proven to reduce catheter-associated urinary tract infections.
The Bard Medical Red Lubricath Catheter 5cc is clinically proven to reduce catheter-associated urinary tract infections. Incorporating a technologically advanced formulation consisting of Bacti-Guard® silver alloy coating and Bard® hydrogel, it dramatically reduces bacterial adherence and minimizes biofilm formation.
- Provides for smoother insertion and enhanced patient comfort given the hydrogel coating's unique ability to absorb fluid.
- Creates a hydrophilic "cushion" between the catheter surface and the urethra.
- Less trauma upon removal.
- Hydrogel coating maintains its integrity throughout the course of use.
- Reinforced hole at tip of catheter.
- Contains 1 Bard Medical Red Lubricath Catheter 5cc - 20 FR.
|Bard Medical Red Lubricath Catheter 5cc |
|BA0196L16 ||570196L16 - 16 FR |
|BA0196L18 ||570196L18 - 18 FR |
|BA0196L20 ||570196L20 - 20 FR |
|BA0196L22 ||570196L22 - 22 FR |
Physician Order: This item requires a physician order, please provide your physician's information during checkout. At this time we are unable to ship this product to North Dakota.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.