The Bard Medical Bardex Lubricath Coude Catheter 5cc provides for smoother insertion and enhanced patient comfort given the hydrogel coating's unique ability to absorb fluid, thus creating a hydrophilic "cushion" between the catheter surface and the urethra. Available in a medium length, olive Coudé tip design that facilitates negotiation of the prostatic urethra along with a single drainage eye.
- Bard 2-Way Bardex® Lubricath® Speciality 5 cc Foley Catheters are single-use and sterile.
- 5 cc balloon for postoperative hemostasis.
- Allows for atraumatic insertion thus providing enhanced patient comfort.
- Hydrogel coating maintains its integrity throughout the course of use, resulting in less trauma upon removal.
- Used to negotiate the male urethra, particularly when a structure or BPH is present.
- Coudé tip is useful in negotiating the neck of the bladder in female patients, allowing easier insertion and reduced irritation.
- Balloon is round and short to provide excellent seating in the bladder to minimize leakage and irritation to the trigone.
- Slightly larger bulb to assist in negotiation of restrictions.
- Features Bacti-Guard® silver alloy coating and Bard® hydrogel, proven to reduce the incidence of catheter-associated urinary tract infections (CAUTIs).
- Contains 1 Bard Medical Bardex Lubricath Coude Catheter 5cc - 24 FR
|Bard Medical Bardex Lubricath Coude Catheter 5cc |
|BA0168L14 ||570168L14 - 14 FR |
|BA0168L16 ||570168L16 - 16 FR |
|BA0168L18 ||570168L18 - 18 FR |
|BA0168L20 ||570168L20 - 20 FR |
|BA0168L22 ||570168L22 - 22 FR |
|BA0168L24 ||570168L24 - 24 FR |
Physician Order: This item requires a physician order, please provide your physician's information during checkout. At this time we are unable to ship this product to North Dakota.