The Bard Medical 3-Way Infection Control Catheter 30cc is used for post-TURP hemostasis with a medium length tip with 2 staggered eyes. The staggered eyes help maintain tip strength for ease of insertion. A short profile, round balloon delivers pressure to the prostate under traction to arrest post-surgical bleeding with minimal shape deformation.
- Reduces bacterial adherence.
- Minimizes biofilm formation.
- Inhibits migration of pathogens into the bladder.
- Preserves the integrity of the urethral mucosa.
- Clinically proven to reduce catheter-associated urinary tract infections.
- Available in a full line of Foley catheters including 2-way, 3-way, pediatric, and specialty Foley catheters.
- Contains 1 Bard Medical 3-Way Infection Control Catheter 30cc - 24 FR.
|Bard Medical 3-Way Infection Control Catheter 30cc |
|BA0167SI20 ||570167SI20 - 20 FR |
|BA0167SI24 ||570167SI24 - 24 FR |
Physician Order: This item requires a physician order, please provide your physician's information during checkout. At this time we are unable to ship this product to North Dakota.