The Bard Medical Bardex Infection Control Catheter 30cc is clinically proven to reduce catheter-associated urinary tract infections. Incorporating a technologically advanced formulation consisting of Bacti-Guard® silver alloy coating and Bard® hydrogel, the Bardex® I.C. Foley catheter dramatically reduces bacterial adherence and minimizes biofilm formation. The occurrence of urinary tract infection is 3-2/3 times greater in patients catheterized with a standard catheter than in patients catheterized with the Bardex® I.C. Foley catheter with Bacti-Guard® silver alloy coating and Bard® hydrogel.
- Reduces bacterial adherence.
- Minimizes biofilm formation.
- Inhibits migration of pathogens into the bladder.
- Preserves the integrity of the urethral mucosa.
- Clinically proven to reduce catheter-associated urinary tract infections.
- Available in a full line of Foley catheters including 2-way, 3-way, pediatric, and specialty Foley catheters.
- Contains 1 Bard Medical Bardex Infection Control Catheter 30cc - 18 FR.
|Bard Medical Bardex Infection Control Catheter 30cc |
|BA0166SI14 ||570166SI14 - 14 FR |
|BA0166SI16 ||570166SI16 - 16 FR |
|BA0166SI18 ||570166SI18 - 18 FR |
|BA0166SI20 ||570166SI20 - 20 FR |
|BA0166SI22 ||570166SI22 - 22 FR |
|BA0166SI24 ||570166SI24 - 24 FR |
|BA0166SI26 ||570166SI26 - 26 FR |
|BA0166SI28 ||570166SI28 - 28 FR |
|BA0166SI30 ||570166SI30 - 30 FR |
Physician Order: This item requires a physician order, please provide your physician's information during checkout. At this time we are unable to ship this product to North Dakota.