The Bard Medical 3-Way Infectous Control Catheter 5cc is clinically proven to reduce catheter-associated urinary tract infections. Incorporating a technologically advanced formulation consisting of Bacti-Guard® silver alloy coating and Bard® hydrogel, the Bardex® I.C. Foley catheter dramatically reduces bacterial adherence and minimizes biofilm formation. Used for drainage after bladder or other upper urinary tract surgeries, adding continuous irrigation capabilities. Continuous irrigation catheters are used to help remove tissue chips, blood clots and other debris from the bladder after surgery. Medications, such as antibiotic agents, can be introduced via a continuous drip method. If irrigation is discontinued, the irrigation lumen may be closed with a clamp or catheter plug.
- Reduces bacterial adherence.
- Minimizes biofilm formation.
- Inhibits migration of pathogens into the bladder.
- Preserves the integrity of the urethral mucosa.
- Clinically proven to reduce catheter-associated urinary tract infections.
- Available in a full line of Foley catheters including 2-way, 3-way, pediatric, and specialty Foley catheters.
- Contains 1 Bard Medical 3-Way Infectous Control Catheter 5cc - 22 FR.
|Bard Medical 3-Way Infectous Control Catheter 5cc |
|BA0119SI16 ||570119SI16 - 16 FR |
|BA0119SI18 ||570119SI18 - 18 FR |
|BA0119SI20 ||570119SI20 - 20 FR |
|BA0119SI22 ||570119SI22 - 22 FR |