The Bard Medical Coude Tip Natural Latex Catheter 30cc provides for smoother insertion and enhanced patient comfort given the hydrogel coating's unique ability to absorb fluid, thus creating a hydrophilic "cushion" between the catheter surface and the urethra. Available in a medium length, olive Coudé tip design that facilitates negotiation of the prostatic urethra along with a single drainage eye.
- 30 cc balloon for postoperative hemostasis.
- Allows atraumatic insertion for enhanced patient comfort.
- Hydrogel coating maintains its integrity throughout the course of use, resulting in less trauma upon removal.
- Used to negotiate the male urethra, particularly when a structure or BPH is present.
- Coudé tip is useful in negotiating the neck of the bladder in female patients, allowing easier insertion and reduced irritation.
- Balloon is round and short to provide excellent seating in the bladder thus minimizing leakage and irritation to the trigone.
- Slightly larger bulb to assist in negotiation of restrictions.
- Features Bacti-Guard® silver alloy coating and Bard® hydrogel, proven to reduce the incidence of catheter-associated urinary tract infections (CAUTIs).
- Single Use.
- Contains 1 Bard Medical Coude Tip Natural Latex Catheter - 22 FR 30cc.
|Bard Medical Coude Tip Natural Latex Catheter 30cc |
|BA0100L16 ||570100L16 - 16 FR |
|BA0100L18 ||570100L18 - 18 FR |
|BA0100L20 ||570100L20 - 20 FR |
|BA0100L22 ||570100L22 - 22 FR |
|BA0100L24 ||570100L24 - 24 FR |
Physician Order: This item requires a physician order, please provide your physician's information during checkout. At this time we are unable to ship this product to North Dakota.