The Pedi-GEL Ball-of-Foot Pads were designed to relieve pain, prevent calluses and keep feet from sliding forward in shoes. The extra padding makes thin-soled footwear more comfortable allowing you to look fabulous without sacrificing comfort.
Pedi-GEL Ball-of-Foot Pad Features:
- Relieves forefoot pain.
- Cushions and protects metatarsal area.
- Soft Gel prevents painful calluses.
- Absorbs pressure, friction and shock.
- Thin design, washable and reusable.
- Self-sticking and stays in place.
- MPN: P8201.
- Contains a pair of PediGel Ball-of-Foot Pads - One Size Fits Most.
Directions: Wash and dry feet. Peel off backing and apply. To Remove, gently peel away from skin. Do not apply lotions, powders or medications to pads or skin when using pedi-GEL products. Keep packaging for storage when not in use. Pads will not adhere to skin unless both skin and shoe are clean and dry.
Washing Instructions: Hand was. Air dry completely before reuse. Gel maintains its self-adhesive properties even after washing.
Warning: If you have diabetes, consult your doctor before using. Do not place product on an open wound. IF irritation, discomfort or poor circulation occurs, discontinue use. If symptoms persist, visit a foot specialist.