Compound W Maximum Freeze Off Wart Removal System quickly and easily removes even the most stubborn of common and plantar warts in as little as one treatment. It's the same method that doctors use but can no be done in the convenience of your home. Compound W targets thew art and not the skin and is safe to use on kids age four and up. Its the easiest over-the-counter way to remove warts!
Compound W Features:
- Ultra-precision metal applicator allows you to addjust theh contact size depending on the size of the wart.
- Works in as little as one application.
- Easy and safe to use on kids ages four and up.
- Effective on common and plantar warts.
- Contains 15 Applications of the Compound W Advanced Freeze Off Wart Removal System.
Ingredients: Dimethyl Ether and Propane
Advanced Freeze Off Common Wart Removal Directions:
- Remove the cap and place the can on a table or other flat surface, holding the can by the collar. Firmly hold the collar between your thumb and index finger, then twist the cone counter-clockwise to the "1" position with your other hand.
- While holding the cone in the "1" positiion, push down on the cone for 3 seconds. You will hear a hissing sound, which is the activation sound. Let go and be sure the cone returns to its starting position to lock the system before applying the product.
- Wait 2 seconds for the applicator tip to freeze. Then precisely apply the frozen metal tip on the common wart (hand) for a maximum of 20 seconds, following the application time included in the instruction leaflet.
Advanced Freeze Off Plantar Wart Removal Directions:
- Soak foot with plantar wart for 5 minutes in warm water. Dry thoroughly. File the plantar wart area with a pumice stone or pumice file (not included) before applying Compound W Freeze Off Advanced Wart Remover.
- Follow steps 1 and 2, as indicated above for common warts.
- Wait 2 seconds for the applicator tip to freeze. Then precisely apply the frozen metal tip on the plantar wart (foot) for a maximum of 40 seconds, following the application time included in the instruction leaflet.
Maximum Freeze Off Wart Removal Uses:
- For the removal of common and plantar warts.
- The common wart is easily recognized by rough, cauliflower-like appearance of the surface.
- The plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness and the interruption of the footprint pattern.
Extremely Flammable. Contents Under Pressure
Keep away from fire or flame and from any source of sparks or ignition. Do not smoke while using this product. Do not pierce or burn aerosol spray an, even after use. Piercing the container or exposure to the heat may cause the container to explode, causing serious injury. Protect from sunlight and do not expose a temperature above 120° F (50° C). Store at room temperature away from heat.
Keep Out of Reach of Children
Avoid contact with eyes. Do not inhale vapor/spray and use only in a well-ventilated area. Breathing vapor/spray may be toxic. Do Not Swallow. For External Use Only. Use this product only only if you are sure that the skin condition is a wart. If you are not sure, consult your doctor. Do not use if you cannot see clearly to read the information on the container or the information on the leaflet. Do not use if you cannot clearly see the wart you are treating. Use only as directed. If this product is not used exactly as instructed or if you mistakenly use it on conditions that are not warts, it may cause serious burns and permanent scarring on the skin.
Do not use this product if the cone is stuck to position "1" after activation, and/or if you do not hear the "hissing" sound during activation (release of aerosol), and/or if the "hissing" sound continues after activation; and/or if the tip does not become cold after activated. An "icy surface" should become visible on the metal tip. In case one or more of the above-mentioned conditions are not fulfilled, the device may not be functioning properly. Failure of the device may lead to injury or insufficient/incomplete treatment. The metal tip is coated with nickel, which may cause an allergic reaction. If being used by more than one person, and/or after each application, clean the applicator with alcohol on small piece of cloth. Do not treat each wart with this product more than three times in total. Consult your doctor if three treatments have not lead to improvement.
*Note: Please refer to product packaging for the most up to date information.