Compound W Maximum Freeze Off Wart Removal System quickly and easily removes even the most stubborn of common and plantar warts in as little as one treatment. It's the same method that doctors use but can no be done in the convenience of your home. Compound W targets thew art and not the skin and is safe to use on kids age four and up. Its the easiest over-the-counter way to remove warts!
Compound W Features:
- Max Freeze Power - Boasts the lowest freezing temperature for the longest duration among leading brands.
- Precision Tip Applicator - Provides protection for surrounding healthy skin while delivering cold to where it's most needed.
- Unique Design - Unlike other leading brands, the precision tip applicator is attached to handle htat allows for an easier, more controlled application.
- Easy application.
- Penetrates and Removes warts.
- Perfect for on-the-go use.
- Safe for kids age four and up.
- Contains 8 Applications of the Compound W Maximum Freeze Off Wart Removal System.
Ingredients: Dimethyl Ether and Propane
Maximum Freeze Off Wart Removal Directions:
- Attach the applicator (stick with foam tip) to the handle. Firmly press the stick into the opening in the middle of the handle.
- Place the aerosol can firmly on the table or other sturdy surface. Caution: Do not hold the spray can near your face or over parts of your body or clothing.
- Insert the handle, with the applicator attached, into the top of the canister. Line up notices in the handle with the openings in the top of the canister.
- Keeping the canister upright and holding the canister firmly with one hand, press the handle downward until you hear a hissing sound. Continue to hold down for 2-3 seconds to saturate the applicator. You will hear a hissing sound the entire period.
- After releasing the handle, wait 30 seconds and then remove the handle wiht the attached applicator from the canister. The foam applicator should be saturated with cold liquid and have a frosty appearance. You may also smell some dimethyl ether.
- Lightly press the foam applicator for several seconds on the wart that is to be frozen. Do not swab. Compound W Freeze Off should be applied immediately. Hold the form applicator on common warts for 20 seconds or less. Smaller warts may require less than 20 seconds.
Fingers and Toes: When treating warts on the tops of fingers and toes, slowly move the fingers or toes while administering treatment. There will be an aching, itching, or stinging sensation during treatment.
Discard the foam applicator after a single use, taking care not to touch the foam applicator with bare hands to ensure that re-infection with the wart virus does not occur. Wash hands after treatment.
Maximum Freeze Off Wart Removal Uses:
- For the removal of common and plantar warts.
- The common wart is easily recognized by rough, cauliflower-like appearance of the surface.
- The plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness and the interruption of the footprint pattern.
Extremely Flammable. Contents Under Pressure
Keep away from fire or flame and from any source of sparks or ignition. Do not smoke while using this product. Do not pierce or burn aerosol spray an, even after use. Piercing the container or exposure to the heat may cause the container to explode, causing serious injury. Protect from sunlight and do not expose a temperature above 120° F (50° C). Store at room temperature away from heat.
Keep Out of Reach of Children
Avoid contact with eyes. Do not inhale vapor/spray and use only in a well-ventilated area. Breathing vapor/spray may be toxic. Do Not Swallow. For External Use Only. Use this product only only if you are sure that the skin condition is a wart. If you are not sure, consult your doctor. Do not use if you cannot see clearly to read the information on the container or the information on the leaflet. Do not use if you cannot clearly see the wart you are treating. Use only as directed. If this product is not used exactly as instructed or if you mistakenly use it on conditions that are not warts, it may cause serious burns and permanent scarring on the skin.
Do not use this product if the cone is stuck to position "1" after activation, and/or if you do not hear the "hissing" sound during activation (release of aerosol), and/or if the "hissing" sound continues after activation; and/or if the tip does not become cold after activated. An "icy surface" should become visible on the metal tip. In case one or more of the above-mentioned conditions are not fulfilled, the device may not be functioning properly. Failure of the device may lead to injury or insufficient/incomplete treatment. The metal tip is coated with nickel, which may cause an allergic reaction. If being used by more than one person, and/or after each application, clean the applicator with alcohol on small piece of cloth. Do not treat each wart with this product more than three times in total. Consult your doctor if three treatments have not lead to improvement.
*Note: Please refer to product packaging for the most up to date information.