Compound W Maximum Strength Fast Acting Wart Removal Gel .25oz
Item #: CW58507
Compound W Maximum Strength Fast Acting Wart Removal Gel .25oz Each is the #1 recommended brand by dermatologists and pharmacists for wart removal. This product is offered in a variety of convenient types such as gel, liquid, pads, strips, and more.
Compound W Fast Acting Wart Removal Gel quickly and easily removes even the most stubborn of common and plantar warts. This no-drip formula contains salicylic acid.
Compound W Features:
- Easy application.
- Penetrates and Removes warts.
- Kills warts fast.
- Perfect for on-the-go use.
- Maximum strength formula.
- Contains .25 Ounces of Compound W Maximum Strength Fast Acting Wart Removal Gel.
Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 17%
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, Camphor, Castor Oil, Ethyl Acetate, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Hypophosphorous Acid, Isopropanol, Nitrocellulose, Polysorbate 80, Silicon Dioxide.
Maximum Strength Fast Wart Removal Directions:
- Wash affected area.
- May soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes.
- Dry area thoroughly.
- Squeeze tube gently to apply one drop at a time to sufficiently cover each wart.
- Let dry.
- Repeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks.
Maximum Strength Fast Wart Removal Uses:
- For the removal of common and plantar warts.
- The common wart is easily recognized by rough, cauliflower-like appearance of the surface.
- The plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness and the interruption of the footprint pattern.
For external Use Only. Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort persists.
Extremely flammable. Keep away from fire and flame.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Do Not Use:
- On irritated skin or on any area that is infected or reddened.
- On moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts or warts on the face or mucous membranes.
- If you have diabetes or poor blood circulation.
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If product gets into the eye, flush with water for 15 minutes.
- Avoid inhaling vapors.
*Note: Please refer to product packaging for the most up to date information.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.