Compound W One-Step Pads conceals, protects and removes even the most stubborn of common warts. This product provides extra cushioning for greater comfort in the medicated pad. One-Step Pads are waterproof and effectively remove warts while concealing them.
Compound W Features:
- Maximum-strength medication in the pad.
- Extra cushioning for greater comfort.
- Contains 14 Compound W Maximum Strength One Step Pads.
Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 40%
Inactive Ingredients: Lanolin, polybutene, rosin ester, rubber.
One Step Pad Directions:
- Wash affected area.
- May soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes.
- Dry area thoroughly.
- Remove medicated pad from backing paper by pulling from the center of the pad.
- Repeat this procedure every 48 hours as needed (until the wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks.
One Step Pad Uses:
- For the removal of common and plantar warts.
- The common wart is easily recognized by rough, cauliflower-like appearance of the surface.
- The plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness and the interruption of the footprint pattern.
For external Use Only. Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort persists.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Do Not Use:
- On irritated skin or on any area that is infected or reddened.
- On moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts or warts on the face or mucous membranes.
- If you have diabetes or poor blood circulation.
- Store at room temperature.
- Avoid excessive heat 37° C or 99° F
*Note: Please refer to product packaging for the most up to date information.