Compound W Fast Acting Liquid Wart Remover quickly and easily removes even the most stubborn of common and plantar warts in as little as one treatment. It's the same method that doctors use but can no be done in the convenience of your home. Compound W targets thew art and not the skin and is safe to use on kids age four and up. Its the easiest over-the-counter way to remove warts!
Compound W Features:
- Targets the wart and not the skin.
- Convenient brush applicator.
- Safe and effective removal of warts.
- Fast-acting liquid.
- Contains .31 ounces of Compound W Fast Acting Liquid Wart Remover.
Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 17%
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, Camphor, Caster Oil, Coilodion, Ether, Ethylcellulose, Hypophosphorous Acid, Menthol, Polysorbate 80.
Fast Acting Liquid Wart Remover Directions:
- Wash affected area.
- May soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes.
- Dry area thoroughly.
- Using applicator, apply one drop at a time to sufficiently cover each wart.
- Let dry.
- Repeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks.
Compound W Fast Acting Wart Remover Uses:
- For the removal of common and plantar warts.
- The common wart is easily recognized by rough, cauliflower-like appearance of the surface.
- The plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness and the interruption of the footprint pattern.
For external Use Only. Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort persists.
Extremely flammable. Keep away from fire and flame.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Do Not Use:
- On irritated skin or on any area that is infected or reddened.
- On moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts or warts on the face or mucous membranes.
- If you have diabetes or poor blood circulation.
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If product gets into the eye, flush with ater for 15 minutes.
- Avoid inhaling vapors.
*Note: Please refer to product packaging for the most up to date information.