K-Gum Karaya Gum Powder 3oz Puff Bottle
Item #: PAKGUM30
K-Gum Karaya Gum Powder For Skin Protection 3oz Puff Bottle developed by Parthenon is a specialty ostomy supply that has been designed to offer maximum comfortfor the user. ADW Diabetes offers these Parthenon items in singles and discounted multi-packs for your convenience.
Karaya is a natural hydrocolloid and has excellent skin care properties. This ostomy powder is most often used on open or denuded skin. The powder provides an protective layer that also absorbs wetness before applying the baseplate. Karaya gum powder also absorbs moisture in open, weepy skin and promotes granulation in open wounds. Karaya powder is made from the highest quality Karaya gum powder available and has the highest standards of uniformity, cleanliness and performance.
Karaya Gum Powder Features:
- Excellent skincare properties.
- Natural hydrocolloid.
- Provides a protective layer to skin that absorbs wetness.
- Contains 3 ounces of K-Gum Karaya Gum Powder.
How to Use:.
- After bathing, pat dry the peri-stomal skin (skin around the stoma).
- Dust K-Gum Karaya Gum Powder onto peristomal skin that is red or irritated. Karaya will protect raw and weeping skin by creating a sticky gel. Let powder crust or dry.
- Apply the skin barrier/ostomy appliance as normal.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.