SharpSafety RCRA Hazardous Waste Container 12 Gallon Black - 10ct
Item #: 8612RCCA
The Kendall RCRA Waste Container SharpSafety 12 Gallon Black 10/CS has been engineered to allow for safe and proper disposal of all sharps. This specialty container meets all safety standards when it comes to the storage and disposal of used and contaminated needles. Please check with your city/county to see how they want these containers disposed of.
The SharpSafety transportable hazardous waste containers are designed to segregate hazardous pharmaceutical waste under the Resource Conservation & Recovery Act and the Universal PHarmaceutical Waste Ruling. Each container has a leak resistant gasket and absorbent pad to help contain liquid contents, should a primary container break.
Hazardous Pharmaceutical Waste Container Features:
- For the disposal of hazardous pharmaceutical waste.
- Meets EPA satellite accumulation labeling requirements with its RCRA hazardous waste label.
- White & black color easily distinguished from Sharps, Trace Chemo and other disposal containers.
- Tamper evident label helps deter tampering during final disposal.
- Meets D.O.T. requirements for transport without secondary packaging.
- Leak-Resistant gasket and absorbent pad help contain liquid contents should a primary container break.
- MPN: 8612RC
- Contains 10 SharpSafety RCRA Hazardous Waste Container with Slide Lid, 12 Gallon - Black.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.