The Stander Recliner Riser has been designed for people who have trouble standing from a recliner. These risers can help you stand with confidence; without having to buy an expensive lift chair. With a typical recliner, it tilts forward when you stand, dropping the arms and seat of an already low chair by 3-4 inches. Simply raising the chair by 1 3/4 inches and limiting the forward tilt allows a total of 4-6 inches of extra support which gives a weakened person the ability to stand on their own. Recliner Risers attach easily to the wooden base of your recliner.
Recliner Riser Features:
- Stand Safely - Raises the recliner height for easy standing.
- Adaptable - Doesn't interfere with rocking or reclining of chair.
- Padded Base - Slip Resistant and Non-Marking to protect the floor.
- Easy Installation - Installs quickly with wood screws.
- Discreet - Matches the look and feel of furniture.
- Rocker Limiter - Limits the forward tilt to make standing safe and easy.
- Dimensions: 1.75" H x 2.5" W x 6" L.
- Weight Capacity (including furniture): 800 lbs.
- MPN: 2096.
- Contains 4 Stander Recliner Risers.