BD AutoShield Duo Pen Needles 100ct - Pack of 3
Item #: 329515PK3
BD AutoShield Duo Pen Needles 100/bx Pack of 3 has been designed to offer the care giver a safe product to use when administering insulin injections with an insulin pen. The BD 329515 AutoShield safety pen needle automatically retracts the needle after injection which eliminates the possibility of an accidental needle stick when removing the needle from the pen.
BD AutoShield Duo Pen Needles is the only pen needle that covers the front and back needles, eliminating the exposure after use. Colored shields on both ends provide visual and tactile confirmation of safety. The BD AutoShield Duo is the only pen needle that fits every diabetes pen so you get the highest level of protection.
BD AutoShield Duo Features:
- 5mm Needles which provide equivalent glycemic control to longer needles regardless of patient BMI.
- Shorter needles eliminate the "pinch" technique which is a common source of needle-stick injury.
- With the AutoShield feature both needle ends are protected reducing the risk of accidental punctures.
- Contains 3 packs of 100 BD AutoShield Duo Pen Needles.
BD AutoShield Duo Directions:
- Attach Duo to any pen your facility uses.
- Inject straight in at a 90 degree angle - no second hand, no pinch up technique - the front shield automatically protects from injury when removing from the skin.
- Remove the needle from the pen - a second shield automatically protects you from the back end of the needle.
- Dispose in a sharps collector.
- We may require the order of a physician for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.