TENA Stretch Briefs are ideal for nighttime or extended wear protection for maximum incontinence protection. Residents with incontinence are likely to be sleep-deprived. Constant checking for wetness and night changing can disrupt their already fragmented sleep. The unique feature combination of Stretch Sides with full-length hook fasteners provides a secure, stay in place fit. This easily customizable brief reduces product gapping and sagging for comfort, security and effective leakage control. Soft non-woven material provides full breathability while promoting skin health and comfort.
This belted brief has been designed to be thin and discreet with the InstaDri Skin-Caring System technology for outstanding dryness. The breathable Air-Dry Layer backsheet lets air ciruclate preventing dampness on the skin and improves user comfort. The shape of this brief, leaves the hips and thighs uncovered preventing chafing or sweatiness.
TENA Stretch Briefs Features:
- Fully Breathable Stretch Sides - Promotes skin health and comfort, is easier to apply, and provides secure, individualized "stay in place" fit for effective leakage control.
- Blue Target Absorption Zone and Superabsorbent Microbeads - helps reduce odor and quickly lock away liquids to help promote healthier, drier skin.
- Soft, Non-Woven Backsheet - is gentle against the skin and less noisy, providing improved comfort.
- Moisture Proof Lining - protects clothing and linen against wetness and is color coded for fast and accurate product selection.
- Wetness Indicator - alerts caregivers that the brief has been soiled and needs to be checked.
- Curved Leg Elastics - provide a better fit, enhanced leakage protection and more comfort.
- Sure Stay Wide Hook System - delivers unlimited, fast and secure fastenability.
- Medium / Regular fits waist/hip sizes 33" - 52" (84 - 132cm)
- MPN: 67902
- Contains 28 TENA Stretch Briefs, Super Absorbency.
*Note: Please refer to product packaging for the most up-to-date information