UltiCare UltiGuard U-40 Pet Syringes 29G 3/10cc 1/2" - Half Unit 5Case
Item #: SY5751582003PK5
Case of 5 UltiCare UltiGuard U-40 Pet Syringes 29g 3/10cc 1/2" 1/2 Unit 100/bx has been specially made to offer your pet a smooth and pain-free injection experience. Ulticare pet syringes come in a variety of sizes and capacities - with each syringe crafted for a precise injection.
UltiCare UltiGuard U-40 Pet Syringes 29G 3/10cc 1/2" - Half Unit Markings - 5Case makes it easier to draw an accurate dose for pets being treated with low or half unit doses of U-100 insulin. When choosing an insulin syringe, always be certain that the concentration of the insulin you are using works with the syringes you are using. The vial of insulin and packages of the syringes will be clearly marked as U-40 or U-100. You never want to mix these. Always use U-40 insulin with U-40 syringes.
- Clear, bold, easy-to-read markings help accurately draw up both full and half-unit doses.
- Triple beveled tip for easier insertion.
- Electromagnetically polished for a smoother finish.
- Silicone-coated for added comfort.
- Contains 5 cases of 100 UltiCare U-40 Pet Syringes 29G, 3/10cc, 1/2" - Half Unit Markings
Size and Capacity
- 29 Gauge
- 3/10cc Capacity
- 1/2" Needle
These syringes are only to be used with U-40 insulin. Do not sterilize or reuse syringe.
- We may require the order of a physician for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
nice low drag needle
"Love the needles (for my cat.) Very smooth plunger action and convenient sharps disposal unit."
On: July 18, 2018
By: riverdale j