UltiCare UltiGuard U-100 Pet Syringes 31G, 3/10cc, 5/16" - Half Unit Markings - Case of 5 makes it easier to draw an accurate dose for pets being treated with low or half unit doses of U-100 insulin. When choosing an insulin syringe, always be certain that the concentration of the insulin you are using works with the syringes you are using. The vial of insulin and packages of the syringes will be clearly marked as U-40 or U-100. You never want to mix these. Always use U-100 insulin with U-100 syringes.
Size and Capacity
- Clear, bold, easy-to-read markings help accurately draw up both full and half-unit doses.
- Triple beveled tip for easier insertion.
- Electromagnetically polished for a smoother finish.
- Silicone-coated for added comfort.
- Contains 5 cases of 100 UltiCare UltiGuard U-100 Pet Syringes 31G, 3/10cc, 5/16" - Half Unit Markings
- 31 Gauge
- 3/10cc Capacity
- 5/16" Needle
These syringes are only to be used with U-100 insulin. Do not sterilize or reuse syringe.