TheraBand Stability Trainer - 16" x 9" x 2" Soft Oval - Blue are oval-shaped, color-coded pads, supplied in three densities to provide a progressive system of balance training. The green (firm) and blue (soft) TheraBand Stability Trainers are closed cell foam pads with an anti-slip ridged surface and oval foot fitting shape. The foam pads are effective for balance training in older adults, rehabilitation of lower extremities, and for sports performance enhancement.
- Durable PVC: Made of durable PVC, the extra soft Stability Trainer's heavy gauge side walls resist the tendency to roll the ankle during exercise.
- Tactile Inputs: TheraBand Stability Trainer offers two options for use: one surface with rounded points providing tactile inputs for sensorimotor training and the opposite surface with anti-skid bars that resist slipping.
- Color Progression: Coupled with the firm (green) and soft (blue) foam stability trainers offer an integrated, progressive system of instability and challenge similar to other TheraBand products in color progression and activity levels.
- 3 Densities: The Stability Trainers are supplied in three densities to provide a progressive system of balance training.
- Contains Pack TheraBand Stability Trainer - 14.5"x 8" x1.75" Firm Oval - Green.