SinuCleanse Neti Pot Clear Blue - Genie Style
Item #: T00102
SinuCleanse Neti Pot Clear Blue Each has been trusted for decades as a source of sinus relief that is safe and painless. The Neti Pot uses a saline solution to clean out and cleanse your sinuses and can help with nasal dryness, allergies, congestion, common colds, and more.
SinuCleanse Neti Pot Clear Blue - Genie Style and its patented design allows the flow of gravity to deliver the all-natural SinuCleanse saline solution. Its clear blue design allows you to view the water level and make sure the saline is completely dissolved prior to nasal washing. The SinuCleanse Neti Pot has a comfortable tip to fit every nose. SinuCleanse products are medically proven to be safe and effective. Nasal washing regularly also promotes long-term sinus health by moisturizing dry nasal passages and aiding in the removal of nasal irritants such as dust particles, pollen and other debris. The SinuCleanse Neti Pot keeps nasal passages clear, allowing you to breathe easier.
- Clinically proven safe and effective.
- 100% All-Natural and Preservative Free.
- BPA, Latex and Gluten Free.
- Clear, Easy to View Design.
- Hypersonic or Isotonic Use.
- Made and Assembled in the USA.
- Contains 1 Neti Pot - Genie Style and 30 Saline Packets.
Helps Ease The Symptoms Of:
- Nasal Congestion.
- Sinusitis and Rhinitis.
- Sinus Pressure.
- Cold and Flu.
- Nasal Dryness.
Temporarily relieves symptoms associated with sinusitis, cold, flu or allergies.
- Runny Nose.
- Nasal Stuffiness.
- Post Nasal drip.
- Removes inhailed irritants (dust, pollen).
- Promotes nasal and sinus drainage.
- Helps reduce swelling of nasal membranes.
- Moisturizes dry nasal passages.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if washing is uncomfortable or symptoms are not relieved.
- Do not use unfiltered tap water, see instructions on inside box for proper water sources.
- Do not use if nasal passages are completely blocked or if you have an ear infection or blocked ears.
- Keep out of reach of children.
When using this product:
- Use by only one person.
- Wash with soap and water after each use.
- Top rack of dishwasher safe.
- Do not heat in microwave.
- Inspect saline packets for integrity.
- Do not use saline packets if open or torn.
- Protect saline packets from excessive heat and moisture.
- See saline packets or box for lot # and expiration date.
|Active Ingredients (in each packet)
|Sodium Bicarbonate USP 700 mg
|| Nasal Wash
|Sodium Chloride USP 2300 mg
|| Nasal Wash
Please refer to product packaging for the most up-to-date information.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.