Duralactin Feline Oral Paste With L-Lysine Pack of 6 is recommended to help support respiratory and ocular health while managing inflammation. Duralactin Feline L-Lysine Paste contains MicroLactin, an exclusive dried milk protein concentrate derived from hyperimmunized cows which contains factors that appear to block cytokines and inhibit neutrophil participation in the inflammatory response. Duralactin also supports normal activity and wellness.
Directions for Use
- L-Lysine 250 mg.
- MicroLactin (dried milk protein) 200 mg.
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids 162 mg.
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids 72.5 mg.
- Contains 6 packs of 1 Duralactin Feline Oral Paste
See product label for up-to-date directions.
- Give 2.5 ml (one notch or line on syringe) directly or with food twice a day.
- Kittens may be given 1.25 ml (1/2 notch) twice a day.
Active Ingredient Per 1/2 teaspoon: (2.5 ml)