Duralactin Feline Oral Paste With L-Lysine Pack of 6
Item #: DUR100504080PK6
Duralactin Feline Oral Paste With L-Lysine Pack of 6 is backed by science as an effective way to manage inflammation in both cats and dogs. Duralactin does not have the side effects that other products may have and it also has a flavor that your cat or dog will love.
Duralactin Feline Oral Paste With L-Lysine Pack of 6 is recommended to help support respiratory and ocular health while managing inflammation. Duralactin Feline L-Lysine Paste contains MicroLactin, an exclusive dried milk protein concentrate derived from hyperimmunized cows which contains factors that appear to block cytokines and inhibit neutrophil participation in the inflammatory response. Duralactin also supports normal activity and wellness.
- L-Lysine 250 mg.
- MicroLactin (dried milk protein) 200 mg.
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids 162 mg.
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids 72.5 mg.
- Contains 6 packs of 1 Duralactin Feline Oral Paste
Directions for Use:
- Give 2.5 ml (one notch or line on syringe) directly or with food twice a day.
- Kittens may be given 1.25 ml (1/2 notch) twice a day.
See product label for up-to-date directions.
Active Ingredient Per 1/2 teaspoon: (2.5 ml)
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.