The Drive Medical Viper GT is the most versatile wheelchair right out of the box and is easier to propel and transport than an average weight chair. The Viper GT comes standard with adjustable padded arms, multiple seat to floor height positions, adjustable anti-tippers with flip-up wheels which never have to be removed and push to lock wheel locks. The back is both angle adjustable and height adjustable to provide added patient comfort. The 16", 18" and 20" version of the Viper GT come standard with a seat rail extension kit. The all-aluminum frame is high strength while remaining lightweight. The wheelchair upholstery is made of durable nylon which is flame retardant and resists mildew and bacteria. Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability. The quick release, 24" composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free. Tool free adjustable swing away footrests also feature easy to access release handles. Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.
- Built-in seat rail extensions and extendable upholstery easily adjusts seat depth from 16" to 18"
- All-Aluminum frame
- Dual Axle allows for multiple seat-to-floor height positions
- Adjustable height, flip-back, removable, padded arms
- Weighs under 32 lbs (Excluding front rigging)
- Over-center cross brace eliminates need for seat guides; Works with seating and positioning accessories
- Adjustable angle back easily adjusts from 5-degrees to 20-degrees
- Adjustable height back adjusts from 17"-19" in 1" increments, adaptable for individual patient needs
- Quick release, 24" composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
- Adjustable angle caster forks have three height adjustments and angle adjustability
- Tool-free adjustable swing-away footrests also feature easy-to-access release handles
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride, and are lightweight
- Adjustable anti-tipper with flip-up wheels never needs to be removed
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
- Durable, heavy-gauge flame-retardant nylon upholstery with hook-and-loop fastener straps, resists mildew and bacteria
- Actual Product Weight: 34 lbs
- Armrest Length: 10"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27.5"
- Back of Chair Height: 19"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Closed Width: 12.5"
- Folded Dimensions: 42" x 12.5" x 36"
- Front Wheels: 8" x 1"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 42"
- Overall Product Height: 36"
- Overall Product Length: 42"
- Overall Product Width: 24"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 24" x 1"
- Seat Depth: 18"
- Seat Width: 16"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 17.5"-19.5"
- Seat to Foot Deck: 15.5"-18.5"
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Basic Assembly Required; No Installation Required