Drive Medical Viper Plus GT 20" Reclining Wheelchair With Desk Arms
Item #: PLA420RBDDA
Drive Medical Viper Plus GT 20" Reclining Wheelchair With Desk Arms which is manufactured by Drive Medical. Drive is a leading manufacturer of Home Medical Equipment products. At ADW Diabetes, we offer a complete product line by Drive Medical.
The Viper Plus GT Full Reclining Wheelchair from Drive Medical is the perfect solution for anyone looking for a high-end reclining wheelchair. Loaded with features, this reclining wheelchair can fit almost any need. The seat has a depth of 18", making room for a backrest or just some extra space for larger users. The padded, flip-back full arms provide easy transfer without having to detach an arm. The Viper Plus GT Full Reclining Wheelchair is lightweight and easy to maneuver, making it the right choice for anybody in need of a wheelchair.
- Built-in seat rail extensions and extendable upholstery easily adjusts seat depth from 16" to 18"
- All-Aluminum frame
- Dual Axle allows for multiple seat-to-floor height positions
- Adjustable height, flip-back, removable, padded arms
- Weighs under 32 lbs (Excluding front rigging)
- Over-center cross brace eliminates need for seat guides; Works with seating and positioning accessories
- Adjustable angle back easily adjusts from 5-degrees to 20-degrees
- Adjustable height back adjusts from 17"-19" in 1" increments, adaptable for individual patient needs
- Quick release, 24" composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
- Adjustable angle caster forks have three height adjustments and angle adjustability
- Tool-free adjustable swing-away footrests also feature easy-to-access release handles
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride, and are lightweight
- Adjustable anti-tipper with flip-up wheels never needs to be removed
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
- Durable, heavy-gauge flame-retardant nylon upholstery with hook-and-loop fastener straps, resists mildew and bacteria
- Actual Product Weight: 51 lbs
- Back of Chair Height: 33"
- Closed Width: 12.5"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 42"
- Overall Product Height: 50"
- Overall Product Length: 42"
- Overall Product Width: 28"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat to Floor Height: 19.5"
- Seat to Foot Deck: 15.5"-18.5"
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
No Assembly Required; No Installation Required
Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.