Drive Medical Gel Foam Wheelchair Seat Cushion
Item #: 14888
Drive Medical Gel Foam Wheelchair Seat Cushion which is manufactured by Drive Medical. Drive is a leading manufacturer of Home Medical Equipment products. At ADW Diabetes, we offer a complete product line by Drive Medical.
The Drive Medical Gel Foam Wheelchair Seat Cushion is designed with comfort and pressure relief in mind. The cushion is constructed with a gel bladder surrounded by high density foam to mold comfortably to the user. As an added bonus, the breathable cover can easily be removed and washed to ensure a safe and sanitary condition. All these features ensure proper skin integrity and help prevent pressure ulcers and sores.
- The General Use Gel "E" 2" Seat Cushion is a pressure reduction cushion that is designed to assist in the prevention, treatment, and management of pressure ulcers
- High-Density foam encapsulates a viscous gel bladder that provides proper immersion and envelopment around the bony prominences
- The zippered, removable and replaceable cover is made of a fluid-proof, urethane-coated nylon top cover, and fluid-proof vinyl bottom cover for durability
- Actual Product Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon Top
- Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
- Overall Product Height: 2"
- Overall Product Length: 18"
- Overall Product Width: 16"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Foam
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
Warranty: 1 Year Limited
No Assembly Required; No Installation Required
Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.