Drive Medical Vinyl Grip Four Point Cane
Item #: RTL10310
Drive Medical Vinyl Grip Four Point Cane which is manufactured by Drive Medical. Drive is a leading manufacturer of Home Medical Equipment products. At ADW Diabetes, we offer a complete product line by Drive Medical.
This small base quad cane by Drive Medical features the style and added support you need for everyday life. The four point base provides additional stability compared to traditional single point canes. This small base is ideal for active users who need additional assistance when climbing stairs. The triangular padded hand grip is ergonomically designed for comfort and to reduce stress that may be experienced by the user's hand. The handle height is adjustable from 30" to 39" allowing for custom sizing. Thanks to a Tab-Lock silencer, rattling is prevented and locks the cane's height giving you added peace of mind. The cane is manufactured with an aluminum shaft and a steel base to perfectly balance safety with durability.
- Four point base, combined with offset handle provides additional stability and support
- Easy-to-use, one-button height adjustment with locking bolt allows quick, safe, fitting
- No assembly required
- Handle height adjusts from 30" to 39"
- 300 lb Weight Capacity
- Actual Product Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Handle Height (Max): 38"
- Handle Height (Min): 29"
- Overall Product Height: 6"
- Overall Product Length: 29"
- Overall Product Width: 8"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
No Assembly Required; Tool Free Installation
- Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.