Drive Medical Phoenix 3 Wheel Heavy Duty Scooter
Item #: PHOENIXHD3
Drive Medical Phoenix 3 Wheel Heavy Duty Scooter which is manufactured by Drive Medical. Drive is a leading manufacturer of Home Medical Equipment products. At ADW Diabetes, we offer a complete product line by Drive Medical.
If you're seeking an easy, transportable mobility option, but need a weight capacity greater than 300 pounds, the Drive Medical Phoenix HD 3 is the right choice for you. The Phoenix HD 3 has the highest weight capacity in the market for travel scooters and combines easy portability with a 350 lb. weight capacity to accommodate a greater variety of users. Its 3-wheel configuration gives it excellent maneuverability for indoor use. The Phoenix HD 3 is lightweight and easy to disassemble-perfect for taking the scooter wherever you want to go, either around the neighborhood or far from home. It can be disassembled quickly and easily into four easy-to-handle pieces for loading into a car, truck or van to take shopping or on vacation. The Phoenix HD offers great features which include color change panels in red and blue and ergonomic "finger-pull" throttle control to make operating the scooter easier if you experience limited strength or dexterity in your hands and fingers. The Phoenix HD also includes a headlight for enhanced safety and solid, flat-free tires for worry-free use. You can adjust the height of the Phoenix HD's comfortable stadium-style seat which has attractive two-tone upholstery and armrests that can be adjusted in width and angle. The Phoenix HD also provides top performance with its 4 mph top speed and 15 mile maximum cruising range. Go ahead, experience the Drive difference.
- Quick and easy disassembly
- Includes interchangeable color panels in Red and Blue
- Armrests are padded and adjustable
- Quick connect batteries
- Ergonomic throttle control
- Height-adjustable swivel seat with two-tone upholstery and fold-down backrest
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Large, plastic carry basket
- Easy-to-adjust tiller
- Anti-tip wheels
- Easy freewheel operation
- Actual Product Weight: 115 lbs
- Base Weight: 84 lbs
- Batteries: 2 - 12V 20AH
- Battery Weight: 31 lbs
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Charger: Offboard, 1.5A
- Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
- Front Wheels: 8" x 2" Flat Free
- Ground Clearance: 3.75"
- Heaviest Piece: 32 lbs
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Maximum Range: 15 miles
- Motor: 24V x 350W x 3600rpm
- Number of Wheels: 3
- Overall Product Height: 36"
- Overall Product Length: 39"
- Overall Product Width: 23"
- Primary Product Color: Red, Blue
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 8" x 2" Flat Free
- Seat Depth: 17"
- Seat Weight: 21 lbs
- Seat Width: 17.5"
- Seat to Floor Height: 20"-22"
- Turning Radius: 43"
- Total Weight: 122 lbs
- Top Speed: 4 mph
- Top Range: 15 miles
- Turning Radius: 43.00"
- Climbing Angle: 6deg
- Ground Clearance: 2.50"
- Floor to Seat Height: 19.00"-21.00"
- Seat Dimensions: 17.50" x 17.00"
- Drive System: 24V x 350W x 3600rpm
- Batteries: Two 12V x 20AH
- Charger: 1.5 Amp, Off board
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Front Wheel: 8.00" x 2.00" Flat Free
- Rear Wheels: 8.00" x 2.00" Flat Free
- Base Weight: 65 lbs
- Battery Weight: 29 lbs
- Seat Weight: 28 lbs
- Heaviest Piece: 32 lbs (Front Section)
Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery
Basic Assembly Required; No Installation Required
- Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.