Drive Medical Semi Electric Bed with Half Rails
Item #: 15004BVHR
Drive Medical Semi Electric Bed with Half Rails which is manufactured by Drive Medical. Drive is a leading manufacturer of Home Medical Equipment products. At ADW Diabetes, we offer a complete product line by Drive Medical.
The Semi Electric Bed is perfect for anyone who needs a hospital style bed at home or in a nursing home. The Semi Electric bed has a motor which is quiet and smooth when operating the adjustment of the head and foot sections of the bed, while the height of the bed is adjusted manually. The frame of the bed provides superior strength and reduced weight due to its construction, while the spring deck is zinc coated to provide durability and to reduce corrosion effects. The hand control is easy to use and will operate the head and foot sections at the same time and has a convenient clip which attaches to the frame of the bed making sure the control is always by the patients side. The Semi Electric Bed also comes with a pair of half rails that are used for added safety and security. The Semi Electric Bed is perfect for any home where someone needs additional assistance in bed and would like the added convenience of being able to adjust the sections of the bed.
- Head and foot section adjust electronically; Height adjusts manually
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength
- Zinc-coated spring deck
- Clip-on pendant allows it to be mounted over bed rail
- Pendant will operate hand and foot section at the same time
- Bed ends are attractive in any decor
- UL 73 pending
- CSA approved
- Manufactured in ISO9001 facility
- Easy to set up
- Quiet, smooth operation
- Side clips store shaft when bed is unassembled
- Actual Product Weight: 180
- Bed Height (Max): 19.5"
- Bed Height (Min): 12.5"
- Casters: 3"
- Ground Clearance: 3"-11"
- Motor: 15005MH-l (Head)
- 15005MF-L (Foot)
- Overall Product Height: 35.25"
- Overall Product Length: 89"
- Overall Product Width: 34.875"
- Primary Product Color: Brown
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 450
Weight Capacity: 450
Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Welds; 5 Year Limited on Frame; 1 Year Limited on all Other Parts and Components
Basic Assembly Required; No Installation Required
Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.