Drive Medical Multi Height Hospital Bed w/Rails & Mattress 15003BVPKG
Item #: 15003BVPKG
Drive Medical Multi Height Hospital Bed w/Full Rails & Mattress model #15003BVPKG which is manufactured by Drive Medical. Drive is a leading manufacturer of Home Medical Equipment products. At ADW Diabetes, we offer a complete product line by Drive Medical.
With adjustable height at the foot, the head, and overall, this multi-height manual bed from Drive Medical fits your individual needs, allowing for an anatomically correct sleep surface. Hand cranks at the foot of the bed are used for adjustments and can be folded out of the way, concealing them to prevent injury. Side clips under the angle iron store shaft when the bed is unassembled. The bed ships in two cartons and assembly is easy. The channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight, and a reinforced frame with zinc-coated spring deck resists twisting and bending. Attractive heavy-duty bed ends will mesh seamlessly into any decor and are easy to clean and maintain. Both head and foot ends are interchangeable with Invacare and Sunrise.
- Foot, head and overall bed height can be adjusted by operating the hand cranks at the foot of the bed; Hand crank handles fold down to be concealed to prevent injury
- Side clips under angle iron store shaft when bed is unassembled
- Easy to set up
- Head and foot adjustment allow for an anatomically correct sleep surface
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Reinforced frame resists twisting and bending
- Zinc-coated spring deck
- Heavy-duty bed ends are attractive in any decor and easy to maintain
- Actual Product Weight: 165
- Bed Height (Max): 19.5"
- Bed Height (Min): 12.5"
- Casters: 3"
- Ground Clearance: 6"-14"
- Overall Product Height: 35.25"
- Overall Product Length: 89"
- Overall Product Width: 34.88"
- Primary Product Color: Brown
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 450
Weight Capacity: 450
Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Welds; 5 Year Limited on Frame; 1 Year Limited on all Other Parts and Components
Basic Assembly Required; No Installation Required
Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.