Thanks to a heavy-duty steel frame and large sleep surface, this electric bariatric bed by Drive Medical guarantees strength and safety. This sturdy product can withstand a weight capacity of up to 600 pounds and features a 42" sleep surface that is larger than a conventional bed. The hand control included with this fully electric bed provides multiple bed positions, with a split-pan design that operates smoothly and quietly, adjusting your patient into proper position with little fuss. A manual crank is even included in case of an emergency. Upon arrival, the bed and its removable bed ends can be assembled tool free. This bed package comes with the bed frame, one set of brown vein "T" rails, and a Bariatric Foam Mattress.
- Quiet, smooth operation
- Heavy-duty frame ensures strength and patient safety
- All steel construction
- Larger sleep surface than conventional bed
- Split-pan design with removable bed ends is easy to set up
- No tools necessary for set up
- Hand control provides for multiple bed positioning for patients
- Emergency manual crank included
- Weight Capacity 600 lbs
- Actual Product Weight: 276 lbs
- Bed Height (Max): 20.125"
- Bed Height (Min): 12.25"
- Casters: 6"
- Ground Clearance: 3.25"-11.125"
- Motor: 15300MH (Head)
- 15300MF (Foot)
- 15300HL (Hi/Low)
- Overall Product Height: 39.375"
- Overall Product Length: 88"
- Overall Product Width: 42.5"
- Primary Product Color: Brown
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Welds; 5 Year Limited on Frame; 1 Year Limited on all Other Parts and Components
Basic Assembly Required; No Installation Required