This lightweight, interchangeable and easily assembled semi-electric bed is the ultra-light plus model from Drive Medical. Its new universal style head and foot boards are interchangeable, featuring high impact composite end panels. The foot section weighs 50 percent less than conventional foot sections, making your deliveries safer and easier. Bed assembly requires only five components. Even motor assembly can be either installed or removed tool free with the patient still in the bed. The unique single motor and junction box are self-contained to reduce noise and prevent disruptions or distractions. Even in the event of a power failure, a 9-volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections up to nine times, no crank necessary. A new-and-improved hand pendant includes large, easy-to-use controls. The bed features channel frame construction with zinc coated spring deck to provide superior strength and reduced weight.
- In the event of a power failure, a 9 volt battery located in the motor can lower the head and foot sections nine times
- No crank needed
- New and improved hand pendant has large, easy-to-use controls
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Zinc-coated spring deck
- Weight Capacity 450 lbs
- The motor is UL approved
- Bed frame can be used with Drive's and most other manufacturers' bed ends, old and new
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high/low shaft
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant
- Foot section weighs 50 percent less than conventional foot sections to make deliveries safe and easy
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed
- Bed, side rails, and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility; Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines
- Actual Product Weight: 155 lbs
- Batteries: 1 - 9V
- Bed Height (Max): 19.5"
- Bed Height (Min): 12"
- Casters: 3"
- Ground Clearance: 4"-10.5"
- Motor: 15038MO
- Overall Product Height: 35.75"
- Overall Product Length: 88.5"
- Overall Product Width: 35.75"
- Primary Product Color: Brown
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Welds; 5 Year Limited on Frame; 1 Year Limited on all Other Parts and Components
Basic Assembly Required; No Installation Required