Drive Medical Adult Walking Crutches With Underarm Pad & Handgrip
Item #: RTL10400
Drive Medical Adult Walking Crutches With Underarm Pad & Handgrip which is manufactured by Drive Medical. Drive is a leading manufacturer of Home Medical Equipment products. At ADW Diabetes, we offer a complete product line by Drive Medical.
Lighter than wood, this walking crutch by Drive Medical provides stability and durability. Each crutch is manufactured with a double extruded center tube to ensure additional strength on weight-bearing areas. Extra thick (latex free) underarm pads and hand grips provide maximum comfort when in use. Tool free push-button adjustment allows the height of the underarm pad to be easily adjusted in 1" increments. Hand grips adjust separately without tools to ensure a proper fit.
- Comfortable, durable underarm pad and hand grip
- Double extruded center tube provides additional strength to weight-bearing areas
- Easy wing nut adjustments for hand grips
- Lighter than wood, the standard aluminum crutch provides stability and durability
- Non-skid, jumbo size vinyl contoured tips provide excellent traction
- Push-pin adjustment makes it easy to adjust crutch height in 1" increments
- Actual Product Weight: 3.15 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 45.5"
- Overall Product Length: 3.5"
- Overall Product Width: 8.5"
- Primary Product Color: Gray
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Recommended User Height: 62"-70"
- Underarm Height: 45"-53"
Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
No Assembly Required; No Installation Required
Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.