Drive Medical Aluminum Shower Commode Wheelchair
Item #: NRS185006
Drive Medical Aluminum Shower Commode Wheelchair which is manufactured by Drive Medical. Drive is a leading manufacturer of Home Medical Equipment products. At ADW Diabetes, we offer a complete product line by Drive Medical.
The Aluminum Shower Commode Wheelchair is perfect for people who need a commode but also want the convenience of a wheelchair for easy transportation and mobility. The rear wheels allow the user to propel themselves while seated. The seat cut-out provides comfort and allows the chair to be positioned over a standard toilet for use, but also comes with a bucket to be used anywhere it is required. The aluminum frame of the Shower Commode Chair is an attractive white color and is also resistant to rust which makes it ideal for the shower. Footrests come standard and include adjustable height and angle footplates. The Aluminum Shower Commode Chair is ideal for anyone who is looking for a shower chair and commode for their home.
- 650 lb weight capacity
- Tool-free assembly in 3 easy steps
- Easily opens and folds for storage and transportation
- Durable plastic 16 1/2" deep snap-on seat with lid
- Plastic armrests for added comfort
- Removable tool-free back
- Comes complete with 12 qt commode bucket with carry handle, cover and splash shield
- Actual Product Weight: 41 lbs
- Back of Chair Height: 19"
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 42"
- Overall Product Height: 38"
- Overall Product Length: 42"
- Overall Product Width: 24.5"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 275 lbs
- Seat Depth: 17"
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat to Floor Height: 19.5"-21.5"
Weight Capacity: 275 lbs
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Basic Assembly Required; No Installation Required
Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.