Drive Medical Therapeutic Foam Pressure Reduction Support Mattress
Item #: 15019
Drive Medical Therapeutic Foam Pressure Reduction Support Mattress which is manufactured by Drive Medical. Drive is a leading manufacturer of Home Medical Equipment products. At ADW Diabetes, we offer a complete product line by Drive Medical.
The Drive Medical Therapeutic 5 Zone Support Mattress is a deluxe, horizontal, cross-cut, 5 zoned foam mattress which provides comfort, support and pressure redistribution. It comes with a best in class, 2-way stretch cover that reduces friction and shear, and is water resistant and vapor permeable, ensuring user comfort.
- Deluxe, horizontal, cross-cut, foam mattress provides comfort, support, and pressure redistribution over five different pressure zones
- 210 denier nylon cover reduces friction and shear, and is water resistant and vapor permeable
- This Medicare coded Group I support surface is a mattress replacement, which will facilitate transfers more easily than overlays will
- Better comfort, compliance, durability, and pressure redistribution than innerspring mattresses allows for improved patient satisfaction and fewer service calls
- Actual Product Weight: 30 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
- Fire Rating: CFR 16 Part 1633
- Overall Product Height: 6"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: HR Foam
- Product Weight Capacity: 275 lbs
Weight Capacity: 275 lbs
Warranty: 3 Year Limited on foam; 1 Year Limited on cover
No Assembly Required; Tool Free Installation
Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.