Drive Medical Med Aire Low Air Loss Mattress System With Alarm
Item #: 14029
Drive Medical Med Aire Low Air Loss Mattress System With Alarm which is manufactured by Drive Medical. Drive is a leading manufacturer of Home Medical Equipment products. At ADW Diabetes, we offer a complete product line by Drive Medical.
The Med-Aire Low Air Loss Alternating Pressure Mattress Replacement System by Drive Medical is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of Pressure Ulcers. The mattress operates in an alternating pressure mode and is ideal for use in hospitals, nursing homes and home care. The individuals bladders are easy to remove and replace and the 3-Air cells remain static to enhance patient comfort. LED and Audible alarms activate when the pressure falls below 10 mmHg. and the Cell-on-Cell design prevents the patient from "Bottoming Out" in the event of a power failure, ensuring their safety and comfort. The 8 - LPM (Liters per Minute) pump produces consistent air flow. This mattress has 20 air bladders, 9 with laser hose to achieve low air loss function helping to keep the patient cool and speed recovery. The 8" cells are constructed with Nylon/TPU that is soft and lightweight, providing comfort to all users. The zippered Nylon TPU cover material is water resistant, vapor permeable and quilted, making it ideal for hospital use. The CPR valves provide fast (20-Second) deflation.
- This combination therapy system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration
- Designed to prevent, treat and manage pressure ulcers in the home, long term care, or acute care setting
- Cell-on-cell design of 8" deep air cells prevents "bottoming out" and provides up to 24 hours of power outage protection
- Digital pump allows for customization to individual patients' comfort and safety needs, and will auto return to alternating pressure mode if system is left on static mode for more than 2 hours
- 4-way stretch cover is low shear, fluid-resistant, vapor permeable, quilted, and zippered
- Each one of the 20, 8" deep air bladders are easily removed and replaced
- Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort
- 3 diagnostic alarms tell you whether a problem is with the mattress or the pump for more efficient servicing
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- Actual Product Weight: 27.9 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 8"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Nylon and PU
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 8 LPM
- Pump Alarms: Visual/Audible
- Pump Cycle Time: 10, 15, 20, 25 Minutes
- Pump Power: 110VAC 60 Hz
- Pump Type: Compressor
- Base Material: Zippered Vinyl
- Pump (Width): 14.2"
- Pump (Height): 9.8"
- Pump (Length): 4.5"
- Power: 120 VAC
- Input Frequency: 60 HZ
- Pressure Range: 20 mmHg-60 mmHg (inner mattress pressure)
- Air Flow: 12-LPM (Liters Per Minute)
- Functions: Static and dynamic features
- Power Cord Length: 15 Ft
- UL: 60601-1, 1st Edition-2003
- Maximum Current: 0.5 Amps
Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
Warranty: 18 Month Limited
No Assembly Required; Tool Free Installation
Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.