Drive Medical Med Aire Alternating Pressure Pump & Pad System 14002E
Item #: 14002E
Drive Medical Med Aire Alternating Pressure Pump & Pad System model #14002E which is manufactured by Drive Medical. Drive is a leading manufacturer of Home Medical Equipment products. At ADW Diabetes, we offer a complete product line by Drive Medical.
The Med Aire Alternating Pressure Pump and Pad System with Low Air Loss by Drive Medical provides alternating pressure and is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of Pressure Ulcers. The bubble pad provides superior therapeutic treatment alternating which of the 130 individual bubble cells are inflated or deflated every 5 minutes, never placing too much pressure on any affected area. The 4 LPM (liters per minute) pump produces a consistent air flow and pressure and it's quiet technology alternately inflates and deflates the pads air cells.
- 130 individual bubble cells and quiet pump technology alternately inflates and deflates the air cells for maximum comfort and effectiveness
- Pump produces 4 LPM of consistent air flow and pressure over a 5 minute cycle time
- Fixed Pressure Pump
- Durable, heavy gauge, premium vinyl bubble pad provides superior therapeutic treatment
- Built-in bracket for mounting easily to bed
- Actual Product Weight: 8.78 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 2.5"
- Overall Product Length: 78"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Cream
- Primary Product Material: Vinyl
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 4 LPM
- Pump Cycle Time: 5 Minutes
- Pump Power: 110 VAC 60 Hz
- Pump Type: Compressor
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Warranty: 1 Year Limited on Pump; 90 Day Limited on Pad
No Assembly Required; Tool Free Installation
Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.