Ideal for use in hospitals, nursing homes and home care this mattress helps to keep the patient cool and speed recovery. The product is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of Pressure Ulcers. This mattress has a total of 20 air bladders and has specially designed air supply manifolds which quietly operate alternating pressure and air loss systems, while maintaining firm "Defined Perimeter". Cell-on-Cell design prevents "Bottoming Out" in the event of power failure. The LED and Audible alarm activates when mattress pressure falls below 10 mmHg. Spring lined tubing prevents kinks and helps maintain airflow. Quick fill adapter comes standard and CPR valves provide fast (20-Second) deflation.
- This combination therapy system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration
- Designed to prevent, treat and manage pressure ulcers in the home, long term care, or acute care setting
- 10" deep static perimeter tubing surrounds the length of the mattress preventing the patient from becoming trapped between the mattress and side rails
- Cell-on-cell design of 8" deep air cells prevents "bottoming out" and provides up to 24 hours of power outage protection
- Digital pump allows for customization to individual patients' comfort and safety needs, and will auto return to alternating pressure mode if system is left on static mode for more than 2 hours
- 4-way stretch cover is low shear, fluid-resistant, vapor permeable, quilted, and zippered
- Each one of the 20, 8" deep air bladders are easily removed and replaced
- Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort
- 3 diagnostic alarms tell you whether a problem is with the mattress or the pump for more efficient servicing
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- Actual Product Weight: 37.6 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Stretch
- Overall Product Height: 10"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Nylon and PU
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 12 LPM
- Pump Alarms: Visual/Audible
- Pump Cycle Time: 10, 15, 20, 25 Minutes
- Pump Power: 110 VAC 60 Hz
- Pump Type: Compressor
- Mattress (Width): 36
- Mattress (Length): 80"
- Mattress (Height): 8"
- Topper Material: Zippered and Quilted Urethane Coated Nylon Fabric (2-Way Stretch) is water resistant, vapor permeable, machine washable and low sheer
- Base Material: Zippered Vinyl
- 4-Air cells at head section remain static to enhance pillow function
- Pump (Width): 14.2"
- Pump (Height): 9.8"
- Pump (Length): 4.5"
- Power: 120 VAC
- Input Frequency: 60 HZ
- Pressure Range: 20 mmHg-60 mmHg (inner mattress pressure)
- Auto Firm (60 mmHG, Auto return in 30 minutes)
- Seat Function (Pressure preset + 10 mmHg)
- Static Selectable
- Static auto returns in 2 hours
- Comfort Therapy
- Function Lock (Auto lock in 30 min. after on)
- Alarm mute
- Low pressure alarm
- System (alternating) passive alarm
- Power failure alarm
- Low pressure alarm delay
- Memory function
- Air Flow: 12-LPM (Liters Per Minute)
- Functions: Static and dynamic features
- Power Cord Length: 15 Ft
- UL: 60601-1, 1st Edition-2003
- Maximum Current: 0.5 Amps
Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
Warranty: 18 Month Limited
No Assembly Required; Tool Free Installation