Drive Medical Pressure Sensitive Bed Patient Alarm 13606
Item #: 13606
Drive Medical Pressure Sensitive Bed Patient Alarm model #13606 which is manufactured by Drive Medical. Drive is a leading manufacturer of OTC products. At ADW Diabetes, we offer a complete product line by Drive Medical.
This pressure-sensitive bed alarm by Drive Medical alerts caregiver whenever a patient rises from a chair. The pressure-sensitive pad connects to the audio alarm, which features a safety alert, On/Off switch and low battery warning. Four AA batteries are included to operate the alarm. The chair-sized pad is 11" x 30".
- Alerts care giver with audio alarm when patient gets out of a chair or bed
- Pressure-sensitive pad connects to the audio alarm
- The alarm comes with a safety alert, On/Off switch, and low battery warning
- Comes with 9V Battery (Included)
- Actual Product Weight: 1 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 1"
- Overall Product Length: 11"
- Overall Product Width: 30"
- Primary Product Color: Black/Blue
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
Weight Capacity: n/a
Warranty: 6 Month Limited
No Assembly Required; No Installation Required
Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.