The Check and Go is designed to monitor oxygen concentration in the patient-breathing environment. It is one of a full line of oxygen analyzers. The Check and Go utilizes the Drive oxygen sensor and is engineered for fast response, maximum reliability and stable performance. The Check and Go is designed primarily for spot checking of oxygen levels delivered by medical oxygen delivery equipment and respiratory care systems. Its lightweight, compact size, extended battery life, and "auto off" feature makes this oxygen analyzer ideal for portable oxygen analysis by qualified heath care professionals.
- 3-digit LCD display
- Easy calibration
- Auto off
- Extended battery life
- Ultra light weight & stable
- Maintenance free
- Actual Product Weight: 0.5 lbs
- Operating Temperature: 60 to 104 deg F
- Overall Product Height: 3"
- Overall Product Length: 3"
- Overall Product Width: 3"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Resolution: 0.1% Oxygen
- Warm-up time: None
- Operating Temperature: 60-104 degree F (15-40 degree C)
- Display Range: 0.0-99.9% Oxygen
- Response Time: 90% of final value < 15 seconds @ 770 F (25 C)
- Accuracy & Linearity: 1% of full scale constant temperature, R.H and pressure when calibrated at full scale
Weight Capacity: n/a
Warranty: 2 Year Limited
No Assembly Required; No Installation Required