Drive Medical Tool Free Adjustable Half Length Bed Rail
Item #: 15208BV
Drive Medical Tool Free Adjustable Half Length Bed Rail which is manufactured by Drive Medical. Drive is a leading manufacturer of Home Medical Equipment products. At ADW Diabetes, we offer a complete product line by Drive Medical.
Safe and easy to install, this half rail by Drive Medical was designed specifically to comply as part of the FDA Hospital Bed System Dimensional and Assessment Guidance to Reduce Entrapment. Its with adjusts tool free in 2" increments from 36" to 42" and fits most beds with a steel frame. It is ideal for protection when bed is elevated but not for use with "Pan-Style" bed surfaces. These half rails are constructed of 1" steel and finished in an attractive brown vein.
- Half rail was designed to comply as part of the FDA Hospital Bed System Dimensional and Assessment Guidance to Reduce Entrapment
- Tool-free width adjustment allows the rail to be adjusted in 2" increments from 36" - 42"
- Ideal for protection when bed is elevated
- Chrome finish on second and fifth bar allows for scratch-proof movement of adjustment bracket
- Fits most beds with steel frame
- Attractive brown-vein finish is easy to maintain and less institutional looking
- Constructed of 1" steel
- Not for use with "Pan-Style" bed surfaces
- Easy to install
- Actual Product Weight: 25.2 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 6"
- Overall Product Length: 38"
- Overall Product Width: 20"
- Primary Product Color: Brown
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Length: 36"-42"
Weight Capacity: n/a
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
No Assembly Required; Tool Free Installation
Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.