Drive Medical Home Bed Assist Rail
Item #: 15064
Drive Medical Home Bed Assist Rail which is manufactured by Drive Medical. Drive is a leading manufacturer of Home Medical Equipment products. At ADW Diabetes, we offer a complete product line by Drive Medical.
The home bed assist rail by Drive Medical provides patients with assistance getting into and out of the bed. This model features a safety strap you wrap around the mattress or box spring to ensure a safe and secure fit. The extra long strap fits single, twin, double, queen, or even king-sized beds. The removable powder-coated steel handle includes a "mid bar," which creates a reliable grip at any height, and can be detached when not in use. The product arrives in two pieces and requires simple, quick tool-free assembly (Also available with bed board).
- Handle with multiple crossbars creates easy grip for any height use
- Made of powder coated steel for long life and easy cleaning
- Assistance for getting in and out of bed; Can be used on either side of the bed
- Removable handle
- Easy, quick, no tool assembly; Comes in two pieces
- Safety strap wraps around mattress or box spring to ensure a secure fit
- Special extra-long safety strap enables user to be in a single, twin, double, queen, or king size bed
- Actual Product Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 20.75"
- Overall Product Length: 21.5"
- Overall Product Width: 11.5"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Rail Depth: 21.5"
- Rail Height: 20.75"
- Rail Width: 11.5"
Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Basic Assembly Required; Tool Free Installation
Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.