Drive Medical Heavy Duty Bariatric Footstool w/Platform & Handrail
Item #: 130621SV
Drive Medical Heavy Duty Bariatric Footstool w/Platform & Handrail which is manufactured by Drive Medical. Drive is a leading manufacturer of Home Medical Equipment products. At ADW Diabetes, we offer a complete product line by Drive Medical.
A cross brace attached with aircraft rivets and 1" steel tube manufacturing give this heavy duty bariatric footstool with hand rail by Drive Medical the strength you require. A hand rail attached to the stool only adds extra support. It can withstand a weight capacity of up to 500 pounds. The non-skid ribbed rubber platform and reinforced rubber tips on the legs provide a stable surface.
- 500 lb weight capacity
- Manufactured with 1" steel tubing
- Silver vein finish easy to maintain and less institutional looking
- Non-skid ribbed rubber platform
- Cross brace attached with aircraft-type rivets
- Comes with handrail
- Actual Product Weight: 10 lbs
- Handle Height (Max): 34
- Handle Height (Min): 34"
- Overall Product Height: 9"
- Overall Product Length: 13.25"
- Overall Product Width: 17"
- Primary Product Color: Silver Vein
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Step (Height): 9"
- Step Surface (Depth): 10"
- Step Surface (Width): 14"
Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
No Assembly Required; No Installation Required
Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.