Reagent Strips for Urinalysis tests for:
- Ketone (Acetoacetic Acid)
- Specific Gravity
The reagent test areas on Siemens Diagnostics Reagent Strips are ready to use upon removal from the bottle and the entire reagent strip is disposable. The strips may be read visually, requiring no additional laboratory equipment for testing. Certain configurations of strips may also be read instrumentally, using the Clinitek(R) family of Urine Chemistry Analyzers and the appropriate Program Module or Program Card. Reagents:
(Based on dry weight at the time of impregnation)
- Glucose: 2.2% w/w/ glucose oxidase (microbial, 1.3 IU); 1.0% w/w peroxidase (horseradish 3300 IU); 8.1% w/w potassium iodide; 69.8% w/w buffer; 18.9% w/w nonreactive ingredients.
- Bilirubin: 0.4% w/w 2, 4-dichloroaniline diazonium salt; 37.3% w/w buffer; 62.3% w/w nonreactive ingredients.
- Ketone: 7.1% w/w sodium nitroprusside; 92.9% w/w buffer.
- Specific Gravity: 2.8% w/w bromthymol blue; 68.8% w/w poly (methyl vinyl ether/maleic anhydride); 28.4% w/w sodium hydroxide.
- Blood: 6.8% w/w diisopropylbenzene dihydroperoxide; 4.0% w/w 3, 3', 5, 5'-tetramethylbenzidine; 48.0% w/w buffer; 41.2% w/w nonreactive ingredients.
- pH: 0.2% w/w methyl red; 2.8% w/w bromthymol blue; 97.0% w/w nonreactive ingredients.
- Protein: 0.3% w/w tetrabromphenol blue; 97.3% w/w buffer; 2/4% w/w nonreactive ingredients.
- Urobilinogen: 0.2% w/w p-diethylamino-benzaldehyde; 99.8% w/w nonreactive ingredients.
- Nitrite: 1.4% w/w p-arsanilic acid; 1.3% w/w 1, 2, 3, 4-tetrahydrobenzo(h) quinolin-3-ol; 10/8% w/w buffer; 86.5% w/w nonreactive ingredients.
- Leukocytes: 0.4% w/w derivatized pyrrole amino acid ester; 0.2% w/w diazonium salt; 40.9% w/w buffer; 58.5% w/w nonreactive ingredients.
Intended for use in the U.S.A.
Reagent made in U.S.A.