CarePoint Vet U-100 Pet Syringe 29G 1/2cc 1/2" 100/bx
Item #: SY8622779055
The CarePoint Vet U-100 Insulin Syringes 29G 1/2cc 1/2" Box of 100, model #12-7905, has been specifically designed to assist you with your pet's diabetes care plan. CarePoint Vet insulin syringes are available in both U-40 and U-100 capacities with a wide selection of needle lengths and gauges available to choose from. These syringes are being offered in both single and discounted case quantities for your convenience.
The CarePoint Vet U-100 Pet Syringes 29G 1/2cc 1/2" Box of 100 provides large, bold, easy-to-read permanent markings for accurate dosage and lubricated needles for injection comfort. For use with U-100 Insulin ONLY.
- Comfortable finger grip for better injection control.
- Permanently attached needle.
- Clear bold gradation for easy reading.
- Permanent barrel markings to assure accurate dosing injection.
- Lubricated needle for smoother injection.
- Easy to red tri-lingual package.
We may require the order of a physician for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
My dog has diabetes and these syringes are easy to read and slide smoothly. My dog hardly feels his injection.
May 01, 2018