CarePoint Vet U-40 Pet Syringe 29G 1cc 1/2" 500 Count
Item #: SY8622749105PK5
The CarePoint Vet U-40 Insulin Syringes 29G 1cc 1/2" Case of 500, model #12-4910, has been specifically designed to assist you with your pet's diabetes care plan. CarePoint Vet insulin syringes are available in both U-40 and U-100 capacities with a wide selection of needle lengths and gauges available to choose from. These syringes are being offered in both single and discounted case quantities for your convenience.
The CarePoint Vet U-40 Pet Syringes 29G 1cc 1/2" Case of 500 provides large, bold, easy-to-read permanent markings for accurate dosage and lubricated needles for injection comfort. For use with U-40 Insulin ONLY.
- Comfortable finger grip for better injection control.
- Permanently attached needle.
- Clear bold gradation for easy reading.
- Permanent barrel markings to assure accurate dosing injection.
- Lubricated needle for smoother injection.
- Easy to red tri-lingual package.
- Case of 500.
We may require the order of a physician for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.