Nestle Compat Dualflo Enteral Pump
Item #: 19925500
The Nestle Compat Dualflo Enteral Delivery System Each, Model #19925500, is anchored in advanced science and research. Nestle Healthcare Nutrition offers nutritional solutions for people with specific dietary needs related to illness, disease states or the special challenges of different life stages.
The Nestle Compat Dualflo Enteral Delivery System Each is an Advanced Delivery System designed to administer tube feeding formula and water for patient hydration. Users can program the pump to proived individualized patient hydration protocols, automatic flushes of the feeding tube, or formula at pre-set strength. Delivery-set security doors reduce the chance of set dislodgement and alarms and stops the pump if opened during normal operation.
- Automatic priming of the delivery set.
- Infusion Rate: 1-295 mL/hr in 1 mL increments.
- Flow Rate Accuracy: +/- 10% of selected flow rate.
- Dose Limit: 0-2000 mL in 1 mL increments.
- Audio/Visual Alarms: Occlusion/empty container, dose complete, low battery, and open delivery set door.
- Memory: Lifetime retention of infusion rate, dose limit, formula strength, water volume set, time intervals, formula and water delivered, and accumlated volume.
- Formula Strength: FS (Full Strength), 3/4, 2/3, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4.
- Battery: 8 hours at 100 mL/hour, rechargeable while pump is operating.
NOT FOR PARENTERAL USE
INDENDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR ENTERAL FEEDING AND PATIENT HYDRATION.
- Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.