The Nestle Compat Dualflo Enteral Delivery System Each is an Advanced Delivery System designed to administer tube feeding formula and water for patient hydration. Users can program the pump to proived individualized patient hydration protocols, automatic flushes of the feeding tube, or formula at pre-set strength. Delivery-set security doors reduce the chance of set dislodgement and alarms and stops the pump if opened during normal operation.
NOT FOR PARENTERAL USE
- Automatic priming of the delivery set.
- Infusion Rate: 1-295 mL/hr in 1 mL increments.
- Flow Rate Accuracy: +/- 10% of selected flow rate.
- Dose Limit: 0-2000 mL in 1 mL increments.
- Audio/Visual Alarms: Occlusion/empty container, dose complete, low battery, and open delivery set door.
- Memory: Lifetime retention of infusion rate, dose limit, formula strength, water volume set, time intervals, formula and water delivered, and accumlated volume.
- Formula Strength: FS (Full Strength), 3/4, 2/3, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4.
- Battery: 8 hours at 100 mL/hour, rechargeable while pump is operating.
INDENDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR ENTERAL FEEDING AND PATIENT HYDRATION.