Covidien Argyle SalemSump Nasogastric Tube 12 FR 48" 50/bx
Item #: 61264929CA
You are buying the Kendall Argyle SalemSump Nasogastric Tube 12 FR 48" 50/bx, model #264929. ADW Diabetes offers a complete line of Enteral Feeding supplies like feeding pumps, feeding tubes, feeding bags, and the related nutritional supplements. Trust ADW for all of your enteral feeding products.
The Kendall Argyle Salem Sump nasogastric tubes enjoy world wide name brand recognition. The dual lumen tube allows for safer continuous and intermittent gastric suctioning. The large lumen allows for easy suction of gastric contents, decompression, irrigation and medication delivery. The smaller vent lumen allows for atmospheric air to be drawn into the tube and equalizes the vacuum pressure in the stomach once the contents have been emptied. This prevents the suction eyelets from adhering to and damaging the stomach lining.
- Double Lumen PVC tube- One for suction drainage; one for sump vent
- 12 FR 48"
- X-Ray opaque Sentinel Line with Sentinel Eye tubing
- Integral funnel connector with removable 5-in-1 adapter
- Integral irrigation funnel for irrigation through sump vent lumen
- Funnel end of vent lumen can be used to cap 5-in-1 adapter
- Manufacturer Part Number: 264929
- Brand: Kendall
- Quantity: Box of 50
Special Handling: This item is a special order product that requires up to 5 days for processing. Expedited shipping is not available for this item.
This product does not have any optional accessories.
This product does not have any reviews.