ConvaTec Sur-Fit Natura Durahesive Skin Barrier - 1/2" to 7/8" Mold-to-Fit, 1-3/4" Flange is designed for people whose stoma output is mostly liquid. Unlike other skin barriers that can break down around liquid output, Durahesive skin barriers swell up or "Turtleneck" to better protect the stoma and peristomal skin. Convex is good for people with a retracted or flush stoma. Moldable allows for improved skin protection over traditional barriers and provides ease of use and versatility. It requires no cutting or measuring, which makes it easy to learn how to use.
- "Turtleneck" Design provides added protection from liquid output and will turtleneck or gently swell up and hug the stoma, better protecting the skin around your stoma.
- Coupling Ring provides an audible click to confirm the secure connection to the pouch.
- Starter hole rolls back to create opening for stoma.
- White fabric collar increases flexibility.
- Adhesive swells, or turtlenecks up stoma wall, eliminating gaps and minimizing leaks that can compromise skin protection.
- Hydrocolloid Flexible Collar provides additional security but is gentle on the skin.