Novofine Autocover Safety Needles are designed to reduce needlestick injuries. Novofine® Autocover may help reduce needle anxiety, hurts less and is user-friendly. The needle on Novofine Autocover® is encased before and immediately after injection, to reduce the risk of accidental needlestick injury for healthcare professionals and patient with diabetes.
Accidental needlestick injuries are a serious but common occupational hazard in healthcare institutions, accounting for up to 80% of accidental exposures to blood.
- A sliding cover on Novofine Autocover hides the needle, retracts during injection, and re-covers the needle after injection.
- As many as 1 in 10 people with diabetes suffer from a fear of needles to the point where they actually avoid injections.
- The needle on Novofine Autocover is concealed, which may help relieve anxiety.
- Thinner needles, like Novofine Autocover, cause less bleeding, bruising, and pain.
- Size: 30 Gauge - 8mm
- 100 per box
- Manufacturer Product Number: 185275
Novofine Autocover reduces inflammation and tissue damage. Re-use of a dull or damaged needle may increase the sensation of pain and can cause inflammation and tissue damage as needles loose their original sharpness; the smooth silicone coating may be gone, and the tip may be bent. By preventing needle re-use, Novofine Autocover may help avoid these potential problems.
Novofine Autocover stops needle re-use and are designed to reduce risk of cross-infection. Novofine Autocover has a shield that locks in place automatically after use, preventing the needle from being used more than once.
Novofine Autocover needles were designed for the Novo Nordisk line of diabetes pens.
- NovoPen Echo
- NovoPen Junior
- Victoza Pen
- NovoPen 3
Novofine Autocover needles fit all major diabetes pen devices:
Omnican Pen 31
HumaPen Luxura HD
Autopen 24BerliPen Areo
BerliPen Areo 2